- Tsaliki A. (1994) Archaeology and Terminology: the Role of Environmental Archaeology (in Greek). Paper presented at the Third Pan-Hellenic Conference of Archaeology students,
, 25-27 Nov. 1994. Universityof Athens
- Tsaliki A. (1996) Environment-Man-Civilisation. Poster presented at the 1st Seminar of Environmental Archaeology. Hellenic Society, Athens, 2-5 December 1996.
- Tsaliki A. (1998) Two Pithoi with Stamp-Relief Inscription from the Island of Sifnos (in Greek). Poster presented at the 1st International Sifnean Symposium, Sifnos 25-28 June 1998.
- Karali L. and Tsaliki A. (2000a)
: Projects of Study and Curation of Organic Archaeological Remains. Poster presented at BABAO 2nd Annual Conference, Athens University , 1-3 Sept. 2000. Universityof Bradford
- Karali L. and Tsaliki A. (2000b) Paleoanthropological Remarks on Skeletons from Neolithic
. Poster presented at the XIII European Meeting of the Paleopathology Association, Cyprus , 18-23 Sept. 2000. Chieti, Italy
- Tsaliki A. (2000c) Vampires Beyond Legend: A Bioarchaeological Approach. Poster presented at the XIII European Meeting of the Paleopathology Association,
, 18-23 Sept. 2000. Chieti, Italy
- Tsaliki A. (2001a) Problematics and Identification of Animal and Human Bones (in Greek). Lecture at the 1st Hellenic Bioarchaeology Seminar. Department of Biological Sciences, Laboratory of Human and Animal Physiology,
, 12-13 May 2001. Universityof Athens
- Tsaliki A. (2001b) Landscape and Space in History, Folklore, and Fiction: The Land of the Dead. Poster presented at the Chacmool Conference 2001 - An Odyssey of Space, November 14th - 18th 2001, Rosza Centre,
. University of Calgary, Canada
- Manginis G., Karali L., Tsaliki A., and Vavouranakis G. (2001c) An Interdisciplinary Approach Towards Burial Practices in Prehistoric Bronze Age Cyprus: Artifactual and Osteological Material from Audemou-Kamares. Poster presented at the 3rd BABAO Annual Conference,
, 14-15 July 2001. Durham University
- Tsaliki A. (2002a) Ancient Human Skeletal Remains from Sifnos: an overview. Paper presented at the 2nd International Sifnean Symposium, Sifnos 27-30 June 2002.
- Vavouranakis G., Karali L., Manginis G., and Tsaliki A. (2002b) Funerary Rites of Passage in PreBA2 Cyprus: The Evidence from Audemou – Kamares. Paper presented at the ASOR (American Schools of Oriental Research) Annual Meeting, Marriott Eaton Centre, downtown
, November 20-24 2002. Toronto
- Tsaliki A. and Takis F. (2003a) Disease and Deformity as Factors of Fear and Social Exclusion: The case of Two Vampire Burials. Paper presented at the International Congress of Anthropology. November 21-23 2003,
Athens– . Greece
- Tsaliki A. (2003b) The case of two strange burials at Mytilene (in Greek). Lecture at the 6th Seminar Meeting of Environmental Archaeology. December 10 2003. Hellenic Society,
Athens- . Greece
- Tsaliki A. (2004) Tough Life: Deformity, Disease and ‘Stress’ in a Small Population Sample from
. Paper presented at the XV European Meeting of the Paleopathology Association, Greece , August 10-14, 2004. University of Durham, UK
- Tsaliki A. (2005) Unusual Burials and Necrophobia: an Insight into the Burial Archaeology of Fear. Paper presented at 11th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists, Cork- Ireland, 5-11 September 2005.
Session information: Deviant Burial Practices in the Archaeological Record
- Tsaliki A. (2006) Burial, Memory and After-Death Identity in Recent and Contemporary Sifnos (in Greek). Paper at the 3rd International Sifnean Symposium, Sifnos 29 June-2 July 2006.
- Tsaliki A. (2007a) Les Figures des Légendes : Conceptions, Exemples et Pathographie. Paper at the 2e Colloque International de Pathographie, Loches, France 6 - 8 Avril 2007.
- Tsaliki A. (2007b) “May The Ground Not Receive Them”: An Overview Of Unusual Burials In ‘Other’ Places In Greece And Cyprus. European Science Foundation (ESF) Exploratory Workshop - SCH. University of Winchester, 10-12 April 2007, United Kingdom.
- Tsaliki A., Karali L. (2009) "Les suppliciés de Palaio Phaliro: un cas d'exécution par apotympanismos dans l'Athènes antique ". 3e Colloque International de Pathographie, Bourges, France 3 - 5 Avril 2009.
- Tsaliki A. and Howell K. (2009) "Bones Tell Tales. The Importance of Bones in the Archaeological and Forensic Sciences". The Old Operating Theatre Museum, 11 August 2009, London.
- Harrison K., Márquez-Grant N. and Tsaliki A. (2009) "Archaeology meets criminology: An investigation of the analogies between modern clandestine graves and unusual body disposals in the past". BABAO 11th Annual Conference,
, 18-20 Sept. 2009. Universityof Bradford
- Tsaliki A. (2010) “Οι περιβαλλοντικές καταστροφές και ο ανθρώπινος σκελετός" (Environmental disasters and the human skeleton). Anthropogenic Environment and Education Workshop, Olympic Center of Philosophy and Education, Ancient Olympia, 12 February 2010.
- Tsaliki A. (2010) "Η Ταφονομία του ανθρωπίνου σκελετού" (The Taphonomy of the Human Skeleton). University of Athens, 10 March 2010.
- Tsaliki A. (2010) "The victim of an earthquake: pathology of body and soul". The XXIst International Symposium on PLATO, PLATONISM AND THE MODERNS - Archaeology Session. July 25-29, 2010, Ancient Olympia and Pyrgos, Elia, Greece.
- Tsaliki A. (2010) "Vampires and Werewolves among us? Legends and Scientific Reality". The Old Operating Theatre Museum, 12 August 2010, London.
- Tsaliki A. (2010) The Archaeology of Human Bones (in Greek and in English). Invited bilingual lecture (use of both Greek and English in order to explain the key points to Erasmus students who did not speak Greek fluently) at the University of Athens, Department of Archaeology, 29 October 2010.
- Tsaliki A. and Karali L. (2011) “Un accident mortel à la suite d'un tremblement de terre en Grèce antique". 4e Colloque International de Pathographie, Saint-Jean-de-Côle (Dordogne), 13 - 15 mai 2011.
- Karali L., Bardani M., Giannakopoulou I., Tsaliki A., et al. (2011) “The Activities of the Group for Environmental Archaeology (University of Athens) in the Peloponnese". 22nd International Symposium of Philosophy, Olympic Center for Philosophy and Culture, Ancient Olympia, 22-27 July 2011.